Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I'd say it was more decent than I expected, though I definetly see a lot less lights up this year, it would figure that people have a lot less to cheer about this year. Well, without the bad times, we wouldn't recognize/appreciate the good times.

I believe that even if you are in the trenches fighting the good fight, or simply in this when you have the time for it, you should maintain a disposition to enjoy yourself when you can, let the stress and distress leave you for a day, it'll feel so much better in the future.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

-AmStrat

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas!

    Yes, I'm seeing a lot less lights here, too. 'Tho that could be because I am in the Southland and the weather just isn't Christmas-ey.

    ReplyDelete