Friday, June 5, 2009

Thank you, Marky Mark!

As you may or may not know if you read Marky Mark's thoughts on various issues, he gave my blog a head's up, which gives me more fortitude to begin writing.

http://markymarksthoughts.blogspot.com/2009/06/yet-another-mens-blog.html#links

Marky Mark is one of my main inspirations, next to Mirror of the Soul, Rob Fedders and the others listed on the side there.

I suppose I should start writing at where I agree with them and my beliefs as well as how I view the world.

2 comments:

  1. AS,

    Just give us your own, unique 'take' on the issues, and that'll be great! What's great about these increasing number of men's blogs is the different takes we may have on the same issues. Also, even if we have the same take on an issue, we'll each present them differently; you may connect with someone I lose, or vice versa. As long as we have another smart, articulate voice in cyberspace, it's all good...

    MarkyMark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with MM here. Perspective is the one thing that makes the MGTOW/MRM/FRM movement so thought provoking and stimulating. Don't worry about patterning yourself on someone else. Be who you are, and reach your audience.

    If every site was the same, well, there really wouldn't be a point to all but 1 of them, would there? Give us your perspective, and we'll be happy to return the favor.

    And in case I didn't mention it, I am going to add you to our blogroll on our site.

    ReplyDelete